Allow JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE to set a new standard for luxury. Showcasing unbeatable placement in the heart of downtown, only steps away from the excitement of L.A. LIVE, the Convention Center, Xbox Plaza and STAPLES Center, the hotel is ideally suited for both business and leisure travelers to Los Angeles.
Those seeking a remarkable destination for a business or social event in downtown Los Angeles can take advantage of 135,000 square feet of versatile, contemporary venue space, as well as knowledgeable planning and catering teams.
Meet in High Style
Meeting space at this 54-story hotel is ideal for setting the scene, featuring a glass-enclosed boardroom and an open foyer that floods meeting areas with natural light.
Choose from state-of-the-art spaces that can be configured for any size group:
- Over 100,000 square feet of total meeting space
- Three premier ballrooms, including the Diamond Ballroom with over 25,086 square feet and seating capacity for more than 3,500 guests
- 38 meeting rooms in Los Angeles
- 35 breakout meeting rooms
- 14,000 square feet of ancillary meeting rooms, including a glass-enclosed boardroom
- Expansive foyer with natural light throughout meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audiovisual and teleconferencing equipment, with on-site experts
- Full-service business center
- High-speed Internet access with zone coverage throughout every guest room, meeting room and public area-the largest bandwidth capability of any Los Angeles area hotel
- Technology network infrastructure integrated with the entire L.A. LIVE campus for limitless possibilities and configurations
- Expert meeting planners and onsite staff
- Dedicated meeting concierge
- Full-service, dedicated shipping and receiving capabilities
For more information, visit jwlalive.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Meetings & Events Guide: Multiple Options for Beautiful Events Under One Roof
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Decrease in Vacancies Has Some In Area Talking About Recovery
- AEG Proposes $1.2B Convention Center Expansion
- Holiday Planning Guide 2018: CAESARS FORUM is Set to Establish a New Standard for Special Events
- Javier Cano
- Meetings & Events Guide: NOOR Events Bring the Magic to Old Town Pasadena
- HOLLYWOOD: Positive Net Absorption Offset by Soft Sales Scene
- DOWNTOWN: Office Market Raises Its Game As Stadium Boosts Area’s Draw