Couture Salon & Spa is the first natural concept salon in Whittier to offer its clients naturally-based products. As the company states, it doesn’t just create ‘pretty hair’ – the Couture Salon & Spa team is trained to bring its clients an elevated standard of beauty and wellness solutions, while maintaining environmental sustainability.
The company’s principles are based on passion and integrity. Couture Salon Founder Eileen Rodriguez wanted to stand out and make a difference in the beauty industry with nature-friendly solutions. She experienced skin allergies and scalp flare-ups as reactions to harsh color chemicals and heavy cosmetic fillers. Her goal was to offer her clients safer alternatives that wouldn’t compromise their health and beauty. Both the owner and her sister grew up in Whittier and now serve the community they grew up in, also hosting free community wellness classes each month to provide awareness and natural solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Couture Salon & Spa
- Transom Capital Group Buys Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Three Skincare Trends to Watch
- Transom Capital Buys Into Seattle Spa Scene
- Curly Hair Salon Puts Roots Down in Culver City
- Salon Offers Twist For Curly-Haired
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Direct-to-Consumer Finalist