The Business Journal's annual look at the largest private companies in Los Angeles County always offers up a fascinating read, and this year is no exception.
While there are plenty of familiar names returning to the list — including top 10 businesses like Trader Joe's Co. Inc., Wonderful Co., United Pacific Industries and Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc. — there are also lots of comings and goings worth noting.
Taken as a whole, the 150 businesses detailed this year provide a multifaceted view of the companies and industries that drive a good chunk of L.A. County's economy.
Largest Private Companies 2019 List: Rankings and Details for the Top 150 Private Companies Based in L.A. County
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Peerless Flyer
- Special Report: Who's Who in Real Estate
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2019
- By the Numbers: LA’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q3 2019
- Investor Sell-Off Takes a Bite Out of Beyond Meat
- Special Report: Big Employers
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Martin Griffiths