Harold Lee joined FastPay – a Los Angeles-based provider of an accelerated finance platform that provides working capital and payment solutions to digital media, adtech, and other businesses – in 2014 as its first general counsel and has overseen triple-digit percentage growth in its revenue, lending portfolio, and employees, as well as the expansion of its business into diversified verticals and the integration of a bi-coastal strategic acquisition during such time.
Lee is a member of FastPay’s executive team and oversees and provides counsel on a variety of matters, including corporate governance, risk management and compliance, capital sourcing and formation, litigation, and commercial finance matters. Before joining FastPay, Lee advised commercial banking, lending, sponsor-backed borrowers, and other credit-taking clients in the Bank & Finance Group at Buchalter. Prior to his time at Buchalter, he was a corporate attorney at White & Case LLP and worked in the technology investment banking group at JPMorgan/Hambrecht & Quist.
Lee is a magna cum laude graduate of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and holds a J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Harold Lee
- FastPay Makes Big Media Bet
- FastPay Gets $15 Million
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Fintech Companies Expect to Click Again in 2017
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Matthew Polesetsky
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Cannabis Crypto Firm Settles SEC Lawsuit