Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Carla Christofferson plays a broad and instrumental role in AECOM’s success and its overall enterprise, and her leadership and legal know-how enhance the delivery of client projects and advance AECOM’s ongoing focus on performing its work with the utmost integrity.
Today, Christofferson leads a team of more than 200 lawyers, legal and compliance professionals and support staff, but there is much more to her role as EVP and general counsel. Among her areas of responsibility are litigation, government affairs, ethics and compliance, SEC-reporting requirements, mergers and acquisitions and other transactional-related legal activities, and all legal support of global operations. Beyond her legal responsibilities, she oversees AECOM’s Risk Management, IT Security, Security & Resiliency and Safety, Health & Environment departments. She is also a member of the multinational’s Executive Leadership Team at the enterprise level.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: General Counsel of the Year - Public Company
- Christofferson Departs Role at AECOM
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- L.A.’s Oldest Firm Losing Appeal for Lawyers?
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Corporate Counsel Awards: MARC P. GOODMAN
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Dunbar
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks