Renee Ordeneaux is an audit partner at Armanino LLP who focuses on nonprofits, assurance and audit, and business consulting. She provides audit and consulting services to a broad range of clients, including nonprofit organizations, privately held businesses and public companies. With more than 26 years of experience in public accounting and industry, Ordeneaux brings motivational guidance, entrepreneurial energy and dedication to the profession.
Ordeneaux is a champion of shaping the future workforce through recruiting, teaching and speaking engagements. She is dedicated to addressing the misconceptions of what it takes to become a partner within the accounting profession. Within the firm, she has devoted time to the firm’s newest recruits and to those making the transition to partner. She chairs the Partner Nominating Committee — a group of partners tasked with assessing business needs and evaluating partner candidates through established criteria.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jenn McCabe
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Parnia Pandkhou
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARILYN THOMPSON
- Armanino Unveils Pot Practice
- 40 In Their 40's: Ken Teasdale
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ELIZABETH VU
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Crystal Do
- Tom Schulte