Grobstein Teeple LLP
Rachel Rojany is a director at Grobstein Teeple. She has been in practice since 2004 and is a Certified Public Accountant. She believes that a successful practice is the result of building positive relationships with her clients, as well as with her team.
At Grobstein Teeple, Rojany’s professional experience focuses on individual and business tax compliance and planning, with experience in an array of different industries, including entertainment and media, professional services, real estate, and high net worth individuals and families. She leads the firm’s tax practice as the director and manages her own practice. Using her 10 plus years of experience, she has developed and grown the tax team to provide an exceptional client experience and meet the needs of a growing practice. She’s also assisted a great deal in creating the internal structure to grow the firm’s business management department.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- 40 In Their 40's: Stacy Yamanishi
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MIHO IKEDA
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michele Mulrooney
- Thriving In Their 40's: Ilyn Mallari
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cynthia Schoelen