Lead Managing Director and Shareholder
Kelly O’Neil is a lead managing director at CBIZ MHM a national accounting and financial services provider, and a shareholder at Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM), a national CPA firm that provides audit and attest services. With nearly 20 years of experience, her expertise is providing audit and consulting services to life sciences, technology, manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, and defense contractors for both public and large, privately-held companies.
O’Neil has a strong understanding of business processes and has been instrumental in developing solutions for corporate management on various accounting matters, with a significant focus on compliance, operations and internal control environments and the related financial statement impacts. She specializes in revenue recognition, business combination and purchase accounting, accounting for stock-based compensation, equity and debt instruments, derivatives accounting, and general business consulting.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KELLY O’NEIL
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann Combine Southern California Offices
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Women in Business Can Have It All
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Challenge with EBITDA
- 3 Technology Changes That Will Shape the Future of Accounting