Jeannette Wistner is a tax partner and leader of KPMG LLP’s Pacific Southwest Global Mobility Services practice. She has been with the firm for 23 years, and she’s been a CPA for 20 years. Wistner has worked with KPMG in Miami, Seattle, Philadelphia and Paris, where she focused on providing both compliance and advisory services to multinational organizations with both expatriate and foreign national populations across several industries. Jeannette has built a reputation for providing excellent client service, and she is very involved with recruiting and development of KPMG professionals.
Wistner has extensive experience in helping clients effectively address their employment mobility needs with a focus on providing international income tax compliance and advisory services, cross border tax, payroll delivery, expatriate policy development and process administration support. In addition, she has successfully lead the global transition and coordination of KPMG’s worldwide GMS services for several engagements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Celina Doka
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Sally Wong
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Martin Griffiths
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING