Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Helena Song has been with Gumbiner Savett Inc. for 12 years. Having recently been promoted to principal within the firm, she has extensive experience in financial statements audits, due diligence and special reports. She works with both privately held and SEC registered entities in various industry sectors, with a specialty in the real estate industry, handling large audit engagements for real estate investment funds, residential and commercial real estate builders and operators.
Song is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin. Song received her MS in Accounting from Indiana University Indianapolis, Kelley School of Business; her Master in Education from Boston University, School of Education; and her B.A. in English/Business Administration from Beijing Foreign Studies University in China.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain
- RICK PARENT
- Rick Parent
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karla Chavez Luna
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna