Green Hasson Janks
Donella Wilson is a partner leading Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Practice. She has over 20 years of public accounting experience providing audit, accounting and special project services and works exclusively in the nonprofit sector.
She is a frequent guest lecturer and conference speaker on nonprofit financial management and governance issues. She co-chairs the firm’s quarterly nonprofit educational workshops and is the nonprofit training coordinator for Green Hasson Janks University. She is a frequent guest lecturer and conference speaker on nonprofit financial management and governance issues, and as an adjunct professor, she has taught Nonprofit Financial Management at USC’s School of Public Policy, Planning and Development. She served on the planning committee for the California Society of CPAs’ Annual Not-for-Profit Organizations Conference for seven years and co-chaired the conference in 2016 and 2017. Her leadership has helped shape the culture at Green Hasson Janks.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lizbeth Nevarez
- Women's Leadership Awards: Board Gender Diversity is a Key Goal for Nonprofits
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO