O&S CPAs & Business Advisors
Cynthia Schoelen is a partner at O&S CPAs & Business Advisors. She brings 27 years of experience and leads client engagements in accounting, compilations, reviews and audits. She began her career working for the IRS, where she spent three years on intensive tax law training and auditing income tax returns for individuals, businesses and corporations. She now supervises a staff of CPAs and para-professionals preparing GAAP, GASB, and OCBOA financial statements for use by management and lending institutions, assists clients in analyzing their financial statements to help them understand and manage their business operations and is the Partner in charge of audits.
Schoelen spends the majority of her professional time in the nonprofit and governmental sector. She supervises Yellow Book, OMB Uniform Guidance and standard non-profit audit engagements. Additionally, she oversees staff that compiles books, records and schedules for clients that use other audit firms.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Business of Accounting: CPA.com and CaseWare Announce Preparation, Compilation and Review Solution for CPA Firms
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Sasha Baluka
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early
- CFO Awards: Levels of Reporting for Business Financing
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: MARCO VALVERDE
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN