Tax Senior Manager
Connie Scotti has practiced public accounting since 2008. She serves as an integrated international business advisor to multinational companies and individuals, providing advice on tax implications and planning opportunities for their international business ventures. Scotti provides comprehensive tax planning related to U.S. owners of foreign assets, income tax treaties, branch profits tax, classification, withholding and documentation obligations, and location of holding companies for intellectual property. She coordinates U.S. information returns pertaining to foreign withholding, transactions with foreign related parties, foreign bank accounts, and U.S. ownership of foreign corporations and partnerships.
Scotti advises clients on the new international areas of legislation resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, including the transition toll tax, global intangible low taxed income (GILTI) provisions, foreign-derived intangible income (FDII) as it relates to intangible property, and base erosion anti-abuse tax interest limitations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Reform: Multinational Companies Should Start Preparing Now for Monumental Changes in New Tax Law
- Custom Content: Top International Planning Opportunities for L.A.-based Tech & Manufacturing Businesses
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Connie Scotti
- CUSTOM CONTENT: US Headquarters of Foreign Businesses
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Gibi Lappin
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: Tax Reform - International Planning Considerations
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights