Green Hasson Janks
Anita Wu joined Green Hasson Janks in 2000 and has more than 20 years of auditing experience within the entertainment industry. Her specialty includes profit participation audits on behalf of talent, investors and co-producers at both the major and mini studios. She currently manages most of the audits at Walt Disney Pictures and Television and NBC Universal. Wu has also performed audits of merchandise licensing royalties and music royalties.
An experienced accountant in the entertainment industry, Wu is a regular speaker and writer and was a co-author for the firm’s 2017 Entertainment and Media Whitepaper. Additionally, she enjoys working with innovators and pioneers in the entertainment industry and collaborating with clients as a means towards getting the best results. Wu is also a leader of Green Hasson Janks’ Women’s Empowerment Initiative and a mentor and role model for younger members of the Firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: ANITA WU
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANITA WU
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: ANITA WU
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Anita Wu
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Polina Chapiro
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson