Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Brian Woram serves as executive vice president and general counsel of KB Home, one of the nation’s premier homebuilders. He leads a team of 15 in-house attorneys and the risk management group for the Los Angeles-based public company, using his deep experience in the homebuilding sector, his operational acumen, and his broad legal background to help drive the company’s success.
As executive vice president and general counsel, Woram is essential to KB Home’s success in balancing risk and reward, which is no easy feat for any publicly traded company with $4.5 billion in annual revenues. Over his nine years at KB Home, Woram has helped shape the company’s land acquisition activities, while also overseeing its litigation and risk management functions. KB Home operates in a highly regulated world — and it thrives, in part because of Woram’s work.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: General Counsel of the Year - Public Company
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Kim Matthews
- KB Home Names New Legal Chief
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Steve Ruffner - Executive All Fired Up
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Aline Taireh
- Jeffrey T. Mezger