Chief Legal and Administrative Officer
BlackLine Systems, Inc.
As chief legal and administrative officer, Karole Morgan-Prager oversees all of BlackLine’s legal functions on a global basis. She has more than 25 years of legal experience, with special expertise in corporate finance and securities matters, investor relations, internal audit, corporate development and public company governance, disclosure and compliance issues.
Prior to joining BlackLine in May of 2015, Morgan-Prager was vice president of corporate development, general counsel and corporate secretary at The McClatchy Company. She received her law degree from the UCLA School of Law in 1987, and subsequently joined national law firm Morrison & Foerster, working on corporate securities matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Nonprofit General Counsel of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: NON-PROFIT CORPORATE COUNSEL
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: General Counsel of the Year – Mid-Sized Private Company
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jennifer Banks