Jennifer Stearns serves as the general counsel for Goldco Direct, a company that helps its customers identify the best approach for adding precious metals to a new or existing IRA account and provide the information and resources needed to decide what types of precious metals make sense for the customer.
Stearns oversees all legal issues pertaining to Goldco Direct’s operations. Goldco Direct works directly with financial companies that manage customers’ old accounts to rollover the assets from the existing 401(k) or IRA in tax-free, penalty-free transactions. It then exchanges some or all of the customer’s paper-backed assets for physical gold and silver. Stearns’ legal guidance helps maintain Goldco Direct’s reputation for maintaining the highest standards for customer satisfaction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- IRA Gold Rush Stirs Claim Jump
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jennifer Banks
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Corporate Counsel Awards: MARC P. GOODMAN
- GOLDEN RULE
- All That Glitters May Be Going