Harold Lee joined FastPay in 2014 as its first general counsel and has overseen triple-digit percentage growth in its revenue, lending portfolio, and employees, as well as the expansion of its business into diversified verticals and the integration of a bi-coastal strategic acquisition during such time.
Lee is a member of FastPay’s executive team and oversees and provides counsel on a variety of matters, including corporate governance, risk management and compliance, capital sourcing and formation, litigation, and commercial finance matters. Before joining FastPay, Lee advised commercial banking, lending, sponsor-backed borrowers, and other credit-taking clients in the Bank & Finance Group at Buchalter. Prior to his time at Buchalter, he was a corporate attorney at White & Case LLP and worked in the technology investment banking group at JPMorgan/Hambrecht & Quist.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: General Counsel of the Year - Small Private Company
- FastPay Makes Big Media Bet
- FastPay Gets $15 Million
- It's a Moving Experience When Firms Redraw Themselves
- Lender Takes Borrowers’ Receivables Into Account
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JESSE JAUREGUI
- Preferred Bank Goes Bi-Coastal