DANA HIRSCH LIPMAN
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resource Officer, General Counsel
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles
The YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles (YMCA|LA) is a remarkable 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to nurturing the potential of every child, teen and family, improving the community’s health and fostering a sense of social responsibility. Overseeing much of the charity’s success is its outstanding executive vice president, chief human resources officer and general counsel, Dana Lipman.
Going on four years, Lipman has managed all HR, risk and compliance functions for the YMCA|LA; namely, talent acquisition and recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations. She has done so all the while supervising the charity’s legal matters, including employment litigation, general litigation, corporate matters, workers’ compensation, unemployment, contracts and leases, and so much more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Nonprofit General Counsel of the Year
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ashe P. Puri
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: KEVIN J. MINNICK
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RLC: Burglary Law Should Apply to Serial Shoplifters
- Ensuring Non-Profit Bang for Bucks
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Courtney Powers
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services