Curtis Peele is general counsel at CareerArc, an HR technology company based in Burbank that helps thousands of organizations, including many of the Fortune 500, recruit and transition the modern workforce through its web-based social recruiting and virtual outplacement solutions. The company has grown to over 100 employees and recently secured a $30 million round of growth funding. Peele is responsible for all legal functions at the company, including commercial contracts, compliance, corporate governance, intellectual property, privacy, enforcement, strategic partnerships, equity financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, Peele was legal counsel at MySpace, Inc. where he advised senior management on technology transactions involving information technology, digital advertising, and content distribution.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Nonprofit General Counsel of the Year
- Evolve Media Hires New Chief Technology Officer
- Silicon Beach Report May 15: Burbank-based CareerArc Expands
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Dana Hirsch Lipman
- Salute to Veterans: America’s Leading Companies Step Up to Hire 100,000 Veterans
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Todd Greene
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 14: Endeavor Launches Streaming Service
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Sahara Pynes