Tax Managing Director
BDO USA, LLP
Victoria Moss is a tax managing director in the BDO LA office’s Financial Services practice. She has over 28 years of tax experience in both Big Four and Fortune 250 companies. She has provided income tax consulting services to a wide variety of asset management, real estate, temporary staffing, consumer products, and high net worth clients. She advises her clients on due diligence work related to mergers, restructuring, sales, acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations for her clients, as well as analyzing the tax implications to the funds’ investors. She has also worked with clients in structuring and planning for domestic and international asset management businesses, including state and local taxation, and management company structuring.
Moss recently joined BDO and has quickly immersed herself in the tax practice and office culture. She is focused on expanding BDO’s tax footprint in the Los Angeles financial services industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- World of Accounting Lures Teacher to Big City
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: IRENE KLING
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALEV LEWIS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Rachel Rojany
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: LISA DETANNA
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JACK SUZAR
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY