Director, Transaction Advisory Services
RSM US LLP
Velida Alemic is a transaction advisory services director at RSM US LLP’s Los Angeles office where she has over seven years of accounting and finance experience. Prior to joining the firm’s Transaction Advisory Services practice, she spent three years in the firm’s audit practice during which she served clients in the consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries. She currently provides buy-side and sell-side due diligence services to both private equity and corporate clients in transactions of all sizes, varying from $10 million to $1.3 billion. She primarily focuses on deals within the consumer products, industrial products, and business services industries.
Alemic also participates in RSM’s Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion program. In particular, she is a member of the STAR women’s program, which supports the advancement and retention of women by promoting advocacy, mentorship, and providing professional development to RSM’s employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Sally Wong
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karen Jong
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD