Gursey | Schneider, LLP
Attorney Tracy Katz is currently a partner in Gursey | Schneider LLP’s Litigation Services Department, specializing in the area of forensic accounting in family law and civil litigation matters. She has performed a wide range of litigation accounting services including: business appraisals, determination of gross cash flow available for support, marital lifestyle analyses, pension plan allocations, stock option apportionments, tracing/characterization of assets, analysis of reimbursement claims, and contract and royalty analyses in the film, television and music industries. Katz has testified as an expert witness on these matters.
Katz is also a frequent lecturer at various continuing education seminars, including: the Family Law Symposiums of both the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the California Society of Certified Public Accountants Family Law Conference, and the joint American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers National Divorce Conference.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephen Wasserman
- Donald L. Gursey, Accountant, Dies at 71
- Greater Scrutiny Creates Room For Specialists, Boutique Firms
- Right for Lawyers to Sue Each Other at Issue in Case
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL