Green Hasson Janks
Polina Chapiro is head of Green Hasson Janks’ International Tax Practice and has 35 years of tax experience in the areas of corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, taxation of multinational companies (foreign tax credit, structuring, repatriation planning), partnership and S-corporations taxation, income tax provisions, tax audits at the federal and state level and negotiations with the IRS, state and foreign tax authorities.
Chapiro is a well-known leader in tax on an international level. She has been instrumental in the firm’s eminence both domestically and internationally. Known as a preeminent international tax specialist, she has been able to service clients with multinational operations allowing Green Hasson Janks the opportunity to work with companies and industries that have expanded along with the globalization of the economy. She routinely advises companies in the private equity, manufacturing, technology and entertainment space.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights
- Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Akash Sehgal
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: Tax Reform - International Planning Considerations
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: ANITA WU