Partner, Assurance Services
RSM US LLP
Paige Kuroyama is an audit partner at RSM US LLP in Los Angeles and has more than 18 years in public accounting experience, along with experience in the financial reporting group of a public reporting company. She was a member of RSM’s National Office where she developed policies and procedures for auditing fair value of investments. She continues to serve as a technical resource on complex audit and accounting matters and is a subject matter expert in financial instruments, including fair value and revenue recognition.
Kuroyama was the first woman audit partner to serve private equity clients in the West Region and currently serves as the Partner responsible for the Southwest Region’s financial services practice which includes private equity, venture capital, hedge, debt, and other investment funds as well as registered investment advisors, broker dealers and specialty finance companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Michelle Huang
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van