GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group, LLC, a B. Riley Financial company
Kelley Gastineau has consulted clients in the areas of forensic accounting, fraud investigations, litigation consulting and corporate bankruptcy & restructuring for the past 20 years. She is Managing Director with GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group, LLC, a specialty financial services consulting firm, which merged with Los Angeles, based B. Riley Financial in August of 2018. Gastineau holds a senior management position within the firm and helps lead the Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support practice in downtown Los Angeles.
Gastineau’s areas of expertise include damages & lost profit analysis, internal investigations, forensic accounting, royalty audits, fraud investigation, Ponzi schemes, white collar crime, intellectual property disputes and litigation support. She has consulted for both plaintiffs and defendants of public and private companies. Also contributing to Gastineau’s breadth of knowledge is her experience quantifying labor and employment damages.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelley Gastineau
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: CORAL HANSEN
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Coral Hansen
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Leaders of Influence Private Equity Advisors - JIM DAVIDSON
- Record Revenues for B. Riley Drive Up Stock
- B. Riley Sees 77.8% Profit Growth in 2019 First Quarter