Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Jill Massey is a principal with Gumbiner Savett Inc., where she has practiced for over 26 years. She specializes in tax planning, compliance and tax controversy for construction, manufacturing, real estate, and nonprofit clients. She also works with individuals and their multi-generational families.
Due to her extensive knowledge of the existing tax laws and current changes, she has increased her client’s taxpayer deductions and has represented them before the IRS and FTB with great success. Massey has been instrumental in leading much of the firm’s tax department staff training, mentoring and evaluation process. This process has been highly successful in creating a delivery of service to clients from all levels of the staff. Massey received her B.S. in Accounting from Chapman University and her Master of Science, Taxation from Golden Gate University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- RICK PARENT
- Rick Parent
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Shreedhar Kothari
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja