Georgina Harris is a director in CohnReznick’s Los Angeles audit practice and a leader of the firm’s Hospitality and Not-for-Profit and Education Industry Practices. She has more than 15 years of diversified public accounting experience serving companies in a variety of industries. Harris has significant experience working with a variety of educational institutions, religious and cultural organizations, foundations, associations, and social service and charitable agencies, including those subject to OMB Uniform Guidance audit requirements. She is also an integral part of the not-for-profit and hospitality teams at CohnReznick.
Harris is passionate about advancing women in the accounting profession at CohnReznick and in the broader community. She oversees the firm’s Executive Women’s Forum, which is a national initiative to cultivate business relationships between executive women. She currently serves as CohnReznick’s local office Social Impact Committee leader, where she promotes volunteerism, community service and charitable giving.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: GEORGINA HARRIS
- Thriving In Their 40's: Michael Good
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Nicole Stan
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN