Senior Managing Director
GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group, LLC, a B. Riley Financial company
Coral M. Hansen is a CPA with over 28 years of combined public accounting and private industry experience, specializing in providing accounting expertise in engagements involving forensic accounting, litigation support, expert witness testimony, and fraud investigations. She is experienced in consulting with clients and counsel on complex business disputes involving the investigation, evaluation and quantification of economic damages.
Over the course of her career, Hansen has performed hundreds of analyses including probate and estate disputes, post-acquisition claims, breach of contract, royalty disputes, lost profits, bankruptcy and insolvency, intellectual property, real estate and construction, personal injury, professional malpractice, alter ego, account tracing, fraud and internal investigations. Hansen has been designated as an expert witness and has testified in numerous trials, depositions and arbitrations and has been qualified to testify in Superior, Federal and U.S. Bankruptcy court cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelley Gastineau
- Expert Witness Sees Hefty Pay
- Leaders of Influence Private Equity Advisors - JIM DAVIDSON
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: New Book Explores Forensic Experts’ Role in Construction Litigation
- Attorneys Joining the Ranks in Field of Expert Witnesses