Celina J. Doka is an audit partner in KPMG LLP’s Pacific Southwest Asset Management practice and leader of the firm’s regional Real Estate practice. She has been with the firm for 37 years, and a partner for 26. She has extensive experience providing accounting and auditing services for a wide variety of clients, specializing in the real estate and investment management sectors. She is currently the global lead account partner on one of the world’s largest asset managers. In this capacity, she led the successful effort to convert a seven-decade audit relationship to a non-audit relationship after the client, in compliance with European Union Audit Reform rules, changed auditors.
Doka’s professional commitment has long extended to the world of academia as evidenced by her dedication to the UCI Paul Merage School of Business’ Center for Real Estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Industry Leaders Offer Their Take on Real Estate Pinch
- People: Newsmakers
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHARITY MANLEY
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Brianne Wiese