Partner in Charge - Entertainment Sports & Media
Brandy Davis has over 16 years of business management and taxation experience, specializing in industry executives, artists and high net worth individuals. Her areas of expertise include tax planning, estate planning, financial planning, risk management and consulting. In addition, she has experience with corporate taxation and non-profit organizations.
Davis heads up MGO’s entertainment practice and has been a business advisor to a plethora of clients for nearly 20 years. Davis has been named to numerous entertainment industry publications’ “Top Ten Business Manager” lists for the last several years. She has developed a significant reputation for the guidance she provides to her influential client list, which includes TV writer-producers Peter Lenkov (“Hawaii Five-0”) and Shonda Rhimes (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scandal”), film producer Roberto Orci (“Star Trek”) and director F. Gary Gray (“Straight Outta Compton,” “The Fate of the Furious.”)
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Rachel Rojany
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Victoria Moss
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: NIKKA YOCHIM
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARC ANDRÉ BERTET