More than 150 years after the founding of the firm, Sidley Austin today comprises a diverse group of legal professionals from many cultures who are dedicated to teamwork, collaboration and superior client service. Forging enduring relationships with the business community, while remaining attuned to the dynamic legal landscape, the firm understands and works to fulfill the needs of its global clients.
The firm has built a reputation for successfully representing clients on complex transactional, regulatory and litigation matters spanning a range of legal areas. From its offices in the commercial, financial and regulatory centers of the world, Sidley Austin harnesses its team’s knowledge to provide thoughtful advice for the myriad legal and business challenges that our clients face. Companies, clients and other organizations have long recognized Sidley as a leader in diversity and inclusion as well. The firm also strongly believes in creating opportunities for people of all backgrounds by retaining and promoting outstanding lawyers who reflect the global marketplace and communities that the firm serves. Toward that end, the firm established the Sidley Prelaw Scholars Program 12 years ago. This program provides financial, mentoring and educational support to financially challenged, racially/ethnically diverse college students who have the ambition to become lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Admired Law Firms: Sidley Austin
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - DAN CLIVNER
- Most Admired Law Firms: Reed Smith
- Firm Expects More Business as Drones Take Off
- Best Law Firms: WOOD SMITH HENNING & BERMAN LLP
- Most Admired Law Firms: Jenner & Block
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jack S. Yeh
- Most Admired Law Firms: Wood Smith Henning & Berman, LLP