Mintz prides itself on providing an environment in which hard work is complemented by collegiality, mutual respect, and an element of fun. It is no wonder Mintz is consistently rated among the best of the best by clients, legal peers and publications for the firm’s work, culture and leadership. Notable recent accolades include being again recognized with a Gold Standard Certification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum for achieving high levels of firm partnership and leadership roles held by women. Mintz strives to develop innovative and effective solutions for women attorneys and families that support our professionals’ growth, success and well being at the firm.
Mintz also received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index, a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. The Los Angeles office, like the other offices, has a supportive and friendly culture. The Managing Partner, Joshua Briones, says good morning to everyone he sees in the office. He shares meals with team members and initiated Coffee Cart Mondays where attorneys serve coffee and afternoon snacks to staff.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Getting to Equal in Los Angeles: Driving Equality in the Workplace
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Large Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Importance of Appreciating Differences
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles