Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,100 attorneys in 41 offices in the US, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the US on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm provides a competitive range of benefits and support programs across its various markets.
GT also offers a number of support programs, including an Employee Assistance Program. One of the key offerings is access to complimentary therapy. Each employee receives five complimentary in-person therapy sessions and unlimited phone therapy. The firm also offers Health Care Concierge, a program that will help an employee to find a doctor that will fit their specific needs. Another unique and employee-friendly program offered at GT is its Vacation Donation Policy. This program allows employees to give to a vacation fund for individuals who are sick and have run out of sick/vacation time or to donate for a particular person. Not only does this make a critical difference for the person in need, but it supports the feeling of community and allows fellow employees to help each other.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beach Boys Founder Sues Over Handling of Trademark Litigation
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Candice E. Kim
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN FRIEDMANN
- Santa Monica Firm Stays Put, But Slims Down
- FEUD---She Said, He Said, They Said