Gibbs Gidden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt offers the opportunity for professional development and advancement while tackling exciting cutting-edge legal issues across a variety of industries involving 12 practice areas with experienced passionate people. The firm knows that to be effective lawyers and zealous advocates, people need to work in a culture that fosters opportunity and inclusion. The firm was established by lawyers who believe work is collaborative, more enjoyable and rewarding in a supportive environment. It also provides a work environment employees appreciate.
The firm recognizes that employees have a life outside of work and is understanding of employees’ need for personal flexibility. Attorneys are hired who want to be an integral part of the firm, into the future. The firm offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, inviting offices, multiple locations, and an a friendly supportive work environment with opportunities for advancement. Also offered are frequent opportunities for the attorneys to socialize, exercise, vacation, and learn, train, excel, publish, market, network, and succeed. Many partners have been at the firm most of their careers, some are neighbors, some are law school classmates, some are childhood friends – which all make a positive difference in the work environment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JAMES I. MONTGOMERY JR.
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- City Attorney Looks to Rub Out Massage Parlors
- Lawyer Raises Funds for Cancer Research in Duke's Honor
- Gibson Attorney Represents Cyclist Accused of Doping
- Headphones, Sheets Don't Block Din of Century City Project
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles