To best serve its employees and clients in the greater Los Angeles region, DLA Piper maintains two offices - one in the downtown financial district and one in Century City. DLA Piper believes it is part of every lawyer’s professional responsibility to provide free legal services for the benefit of the community. So DLA Piper lawyers and staff across the city, country and around the world are committed to promoting access to justice by providing their time, talent and energy to those who cannot afford to hire a lawyer. The firm also offers a global pro bono initiative, New Perimeter, providing long-term pro bono legal assistance in under-served regions around the world to support access to justice, social and economic development, and sound legal institutions. DLA Piper lawyers enjoy their firm’s support of pro bono work because of the opportunity for them to give back locally and globally.
Since opening in 1986, the firm’s Los Angeles offices have played a major role in defining DLA Piper’s capabilities to serve local, national and international businesses. Clients in Los Angeles range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pro Bono Lawyers Do Well by Doing Good
- Boutique Firm Rules in Favor of Youthful Hires
- DLA Piper Poaches Sen. Kamala Harris’ Husband Douglas Emhoff from Venable
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: Women Lawyers in Nepal Exchange Professional Experience with Peers U.S., Canada and Australia
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jackie Park
- Thelen Reid Business Litigators Join Dickstein Shapiro
- Century City Attorney Moving Behind the Bench
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: GREGORY EVANS