Brownstein is a great place to work, largely because of its attorneys’ strong relationships with colleagues, clients and community. The firm delivers on those relationships through its core values: “All In, Excellence, Respect and Giving Back,” which in turn guide firm decisions and actions each day. Put simply, Brownstein views its value set as a competitive advantage.
Brownstein believes that the unique backgrounds, life experiences and world views of its attorneys and staff make it a better and more competitive firm in today’s marketplace. The firm recruits people from varied backgrounds, races, genders, religions, sexual orientations and national origins, both as a matter of business and because it believes in advancing diversity and inclusiveness in the legal community. Brownstein’s Gender Diversity Task Force is committed to identifying ways to enhance the diversity of the firm at all levels and across all offices. The Task Force led the charge in Brownstein’s commitment to and success in achieving the inaugural version of Mansfield Rule Certification in 2018, which recognizes the firm’s commitment to leading the charge toward greater diversity and inclusion in the legal industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Importance of Appreciating Differences
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Why an NBA Team Is Taking On Gender Equality
- Best Law Firms: MAYER BROWN LLP
- Best Law Firms: BLANK ROME LLP
- Best Law Firms: BUCHALTER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Alfred Fraijo, Jr.
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: Initiatives to Close Health Care Workplace Gender Gap Earn Honors
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: First-Ever Report on Racial Disparities in Attorney Discipline Shared with State Bar