With more than 800 attorneys, Alston & Bird is a full-service, leading Am Law 100 law firm that provides legal counsel and services to domestic and multinational clients across a broad range of industries. The firm’s mission is to provide the highest quality legal advice and responsiveness by assembling and nurturing the strongest array of legal talent and expertise to meet the challenges clients face today. A critical component of ensuring that the firm provides effective and integrated services is its unique culture, which has been repeatedly recognized for fostering teamwork among its lawyers and with its clients. Alston & Bird’s core practice areas are intellectual property, complex litigation, corporate, and tax, with national industry focuses in energy, sustainability, health care, financial services, and public policy.
Alston & Bird has a number of programs designed to reinforce its values, mission, and vision. The firm’s core values include integrity, consideration for others, fairness, merit, diversity in backgrounds and interests, good humor, and collegiality. One of these programs is TOP ECHELON, Alston & Bird’s internal service program designed to cultivate an energized workforce with a passion for service and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Southern Firms Head West to Rustle Up Business
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JESSE JAUREGUI
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Large Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Local Firms Make Case for Discounts
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Samuel Park