Akin Gump is a large, global commercial law firm, with more than 900 lawyers practicing in offices throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm is considered a great place to work because of its reputation as an outstanding, service-oriented global law firm that is focused on its people. “Collegiality, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Intensity” are the core values and guiding principles behind how the firm approaches its work and how its approach working with each other. The firm works hard to ensure that the benefits the firm offers are both competitive and relevant to what its employees need to have better work lives.
In particular, what makes Akin Gump a great place to work is a culture that ensures all employees feel like an important and included part of the work place. Since its founding in 1945, the firm has woven a “people first” thread throughout. Akin Gump works to meet people where they are and continues to enhance and expand its wellness program offerings. The firm has adopted a unique, innovative hyper-personalized approach to provide an innovative, comprehensive, holistic wellness program that supports employees throughout their lives – physically, emotionally and financially.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Law Firms: GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP
- After Merger, Profit Sharing Battle Leads to Exodus From Akin Gump
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GREG KNOPP
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Daniel Sinaiko
- Lower Profits Cited in Troop Defections at Akin Gump
- DLA Piper Absorbs Liner Firm and 60 L.A. Attorneys
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Susan Leader
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- GREG KNOPP