Letter from the Publisher
For many years now, the Los Angeles Business Journal has published the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” list, but when it comes to specific industries, it often makes sense to take a closer look. Law firms, in particular, have a specific set of qualities that make them great places to work, whether you are an attorney or a member of the supporting team. The legal profession can be stressful — what are firms doing to provide for their teams?
To create this list, we studied firms around the region and focused primarily on the following factors:
• The salary/bonus scale, benefits and support programs offered to staff
• Work-life balance
• Percentage of the firm comprised of women, and leadership positions held by women
• Minority/ethnic diversity and leadership
• Diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs overall
• Innovative ways the firm excels in terms of workplace and morale
The firms described in the following pages excel in some (or in some cases, all) of the areas above. We’ve listed them alphabetically, along with key information about what makes the firms great places to work as well as how their workplace philosophies are appreciated by their employees.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Admired Law Firms: Letter from the Publisher
- Diversity and Inclusion: Publisher's Letter
- Best Places to Work for in Los Angeles 2019: How We Did It!
- Best Places to Work 2018: How We Did It!
- Leaders in Law: Publisher's Letter
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Investing in Women is Good Business
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Women in the Workplace - A Strategic Priority
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Publisher's Letter