Suzie Doran is a partner with SingerLewak LLP, where she has worked since 2008. Previous to working at SingerLewak, Doran was a senior manager at Grant Thornton, LLP in the company’s transaction group. Prior to that, she worked at PwC, primarily in the San Jose office, where she started her career in 1997. Her areas of specialty include professional services, real estate, technology, manufacturing and distribution.
Doran has worked with public and private companies in a variety of industries. She has transactional expertise in initial public offerings, secondary offerings, corporate restructurings, and mergers and acquisitions. Doran also presently serves as president for the Association of Corporate Growth, Los Angeles. She is a board member of the California Society of CPAs and the president of the Association for Corporate Growth (Los Angeles).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018: CFOs Weigh in on Factors Affecting M&A Deals
- Traveling Audit Specialist Ready to Settle Down in L.A.
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- CFO Awards 2017: Today’s CFOs Focus More on Strategy
- CATHERINE HYODO
- L.A. Legal Firms Renewing Appeal
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Belinda Martinez Vega
- Firm Grows Roster of Former Government Officials