President / CEO
Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management
Ross Gerber is the co-founder, president and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management. He oversees Gerber Kawasaki’s corporate and investment management operations and serves individual clients. He has become one of the most followed investors on social and in traditional media. His investment ideas and advice have made him a regular in the business news.
Gerber is also an expert in online marketing and social media as well as co-developed the company’s app My Money Page for iOS. Ross and the Gerber Kawasaki team currently oversee $921 million of investments. Since its founding nine years ago, Gerber Kawasaki has grown to 29 employees and from $50 million to $921 million of AUM. Gerber is known for his long-lasting accomplishments in the financial industry, his commitment to diversity in the workplace, and his mission to improve the lives of others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Ross Gerber
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ROSS GERBER
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: ROSS GERBER
- 40 In Their 40's: Danilo Kawasaki
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: MATTHEW IANTOSCA
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DANILO KAWASAKI
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Danilo Kawasaki, CFP
- Money Manager’s App Declares War on Robots