Managing Director/Regional President Los Angeles and Central Coast
MUFG Union Bank
Patrick Nygren joined Union Bank in August 2018 as regional president of the Los Angeles and Central Coast division (LACC), which also includes Ventura, Santa Barbara and Monterey counties. Nygren oversee the branch banking activities of more than 87 branches and 580 employees. Nygren has more than 15 years of experience in consumer and small business banking. Most recently he served as regional bank president for Wells Fargo, where since 2017, he led all aspects of consumer, small business and affluent business banking throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
Nygren is an active member of the Los Angeles community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Valley Industry and Commerce Association (VICA) and is very active with organizations that serve the well being of children and health of the community.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Omid Noori
- FRANK SYMONS
- Ontario Lender Crosses County Line for Pickup
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: MICHAEL ORMONDE
- Top Women in Banking: Michele Havens
- Top Women in Banking: Heather Ellison
- Meetings & Events Guide (September 17): Ventura County Coast - Bring Your Team to a Place of Inspiration
- 40 In Their 40's: Heather Ellison