Karla Chavez Luna
Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Karla Chavez Luna works with privately held companies, trusts and estates, and high-net-worth families and their entities. She works with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, professional services, and entertainment. She joined Gumbiner Savett in 2000 and has steadily risen through the ranks of the tax department to become the firm’s first Latina shareholder as of January 2019.
In addition to her full client roster, Luna is heavily involved in the Gumbiner Savett Tax Department’s operational and culture building activities. She is a mentor and role model to staff as well as a source for career advice. She graduated with a B.A. in Business Economics from UCLA and earned a Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University while balancing her full-time responsibilities at Gumbiner Savett and a newborn at home.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Karla Chavez Luna
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karla Chavez Luna
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Valerie Colin
- RICK PARENT
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain