CBIZ & MHM
Karl Seitz is a tax manager with CBIZ & MHM, LLC. With more than 17 years of public accounting experience, Seitz’s technical expertise is in succession and estate planning, tax consulting, tax return preparation, financial analysis and consulting, and mergers and acquisitions. He works with high-net-worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations, and s-corporations in a variety of industries, including architecture, entertainment, real estate, wholesale and retail.
Seitz is a member of CBIZ’s International Taxation Committee. He is a current board member and treasurer of Los Angeles Donauschwaben and past vice president of the club. The organization’s mission is to pass on the traditions of ethnic German peoples (donauschwaben) that were almost entirely exterminated in work camps during World War II. Seitz has a 5-year-old son who is visually impaired and spends a significant amount of his free time volunteering and fundraising for community causes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Kenneth Tindall
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- Real Estate Strategies Speaker: Kenneth Tindall
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: CHERYL CALHOUN
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: Kenneth Tindall
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Cheryl Calhoun
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cheryl Calhoun