James Verzino is the managing director of Northwestern Mutual Los Angeles. An early standout among his peers, Verzino was appointed Managing Director after only five years as a financial advisor. Under his leadership, the office has been the national leader of Northwestern Mutual’s 274 offices in early-advisor production for three consecutive years. This year, the Downtown Los Angeles office is on track to recruit 40 new financial advisors, more than any other office has ever recruited.
Verzino is a key leader in the development of the company’s managing directors. This year, he was invited to be the closing speaker at the Northwestern Mutual Managing Directors’ Conference, where he shared his leadership vision with representatives from 267 Northwestern Mutual offices across the country. He also serves as a coach and mentor for his network’s newest managing director, Josh Johnston, who will be leading the new Manhattan Beach office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: David Clausen
- 40 In Their 40's: Edward Moyzes
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Hayley Dickson
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: James Berliner
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Ed Moyzes
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JAMES BERLINER
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: WOMEN LEADING THE WAY AWARD - CAROLINE NAHAS
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles