Clocktower Technology Ventures
Ben Savage is a partner at Clocktower Technology Ventures (CTV), where he oversees the fund and leads an innovative approach to venture capital investing that weaves together a broad range of investment disciplines. CTV, which specializes in early stage fintech investing and is affiliated with macro investment firm Clocktower Group, represents a unique synthesis of many aspects of Savage and the team’s experience in financial services, which they apply to venture capital.
CTV’s differentiated model generates alpha through the robust relationship ecosystem the firm has cultivated in financial services, bringing together incumbents and challengers to craft productive, mutually beneficial partnerships. The CTV team, shaped and developed by Savage, has taken a leadership position in the Los Angeles venture capital landscape, sharing opportunities and insight broadly in the market. Savage has overseen investments in more than 60 financial services startups over the past four years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fintech Flashpoint: L.A. Has What It Takes to Become a Financial Technology Hub
- Fund Has Rooting Interest In Agricultural Technology
- The Money Book: Alex Suh
- SPECIAL REPORT: Anthony Pritzker
- Core Innovation Capital Raises $71.5M for Financial Tech Investments
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 30: Core Innovation Capital Raises $71.5M for Financial Tech Investments
- Fledgling VC Outfit Takes Flight
- Firm Puts Money on Poor People