Audit and Accounting Principal
Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Amit Jain is a key member of Gumbiner Savett’s audit and assurance department and specializes in working with privately held entities to provide overall solutions for their audit, accounting, and financial reporting requirements. As a principal, he is a respected leader within the audit department and an important advisor to his clients. His knowledge and work ethic ensure that clients get exceptional service consistently.
Jain works with clients in the real estate, information technology, retail, food and manufacturing industries. He works with several of the firm’s largest clients and professionals from the Big Four, national firms, CFOs and controllers call upon Jain for special projects such as due diligence for client acquisitions and the restructuring of accounting systems. Jain is also a part of the Quality Control team for Gumbiner Savett. He helps monitor the firm’s quality control system and ensures professional staff adheres to all relevant ethical standards.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Pradeep Budhiraja
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- RICK PARENT
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: PRADEEP BUDHIRAJA
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Rick Parent
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey