Managing Director and Commercial Banking Market President for Los Angeles Region
MUFG Union Bank
Adam Feit currently serves as the market president for the Los Angeles Region overseeing Union Bank’s middle-market and business banking teams in Los Angeles. In this role, he leads a team that provides strategic advice and banking services to corporate clients across all industries.
Feit also leads Union Bank’s private equity coverage strategy, providing financing for leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations for financial sponsors. He formed the bank’s private equity coverage model when he joined the company in 2016, and over the past three years has helped build it into one of the highest growth businesses for Union Bank. Under Feit’s leadership, the Los Angeles team has continued its trend of strong growth in 2019, posting another year of strong financial performance – in fact, they are currently on track to more than double their business, year-over-year – reinforcing its position as the largest Commercial Banking division for Union Bank.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Adam Feit
- Most Influential Lenders: Adam Feit
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- New Hires to Cover Both Sides of Private Equity
- Most Influential Lenders: Scott Connella
- Downtown L.A. Firm Branches Out to Middle East
- 40 In Their 40's: Brandon Ferrera
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman