Duff & Phelps, LLC
Tony Berkus is managing director in the Transaction Advisory Services practice of Duff & Phelps. He started his 18-year career in public accounting at PwC and for the last 14 years has been focused exclusively on financial accounting due diligence. Since joining Duff & Phelps in 2011, he has been a valued advisor to private equity clients, strategic buyers and lenders on over 200 M&A and recapitalization processes.
With deep experience in software, media, consumer and manufacturing industries, Berkus serves his clients by drawing from a broad range of technical and business knowledge to solve complex financial diligence matters. Recent work includes buy-side and non-control investments for clients across Southern California and the Bay Area including, H.I.G., ROCA Partners, Accel-KKR, and Morgan Stanley among others. While also working with established private equity funds and corporations, Berkus has been an advisor to several growing private equity funds and investor groups.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANTHONY BERKUS
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity & Investors -Todd Kaltman
- Top Women in Banking: SHERYL CEFALI
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Natalie Tronkina
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Anant Patel